Saturday, January 22, 2011

What's in store for 2011

2011 is the year I have vowed to get my sexy back!!! What's does that mean exactly? Well for me it means many things.

Weight loss - it's my time to lose some weight. After having 3 kids in 5 years, I've got some work to do! So I will be sharing health and wellness tips. Fitness activities, healthy recipes, and other things as they come to mind.


Entertaining - It's time to step up my entertainment game! I'm a quite social character. I love to interact with friends, and family, so will use 2011 as my opportunity to polish my entertainment skills. As a wedding planner for the last 8 years I have spent a great deal of time cultivating fabulous events for other people, and zero time on events for myself. I will bring you information from my expertise for throwing your own dinner parties, cocktail gatherings and more!


Make-Up - Well I don't profess to be an expert in the make-up area, but I will bring you updates from a make-up artist regarding trends, along with some tips and tricks, so definitely tune in for those!

Lot's more, so check back often to make sure you don't miss a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment