Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Year for Fitness

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I've said it before, 2011 is the year I reclaim my physical fitness. Well, there is no better time to start than the present. I woke up this morning and decided to make that big step to get to it. I lucked out, because there is an amazing app on my iPhone by Nike ® called Nike Trainer ®. This thing is a beast but amazing.

I won’t give their secrets away, but I’ll give you an idea of what I did this morning:

·         Jogging in place
·         Push ups
·         Straight leg kicks
·         Squats
·         Burpees


 
And much, much more….It provides step-by-step instructions for the exercises, as well as video to demonstrate any exercise you are unfamiliar with. Probably the best thing about the workout this morning, is I didn’t need any equipment to complete it!

Now I’ll be honest I couldn’t keep up with the workout for all 30 minutes, I’m not in great shape. However, my kids worked out right along side of me, so it kept me going for most of the time. I truly felt energized when I finished the workout.

Stay tuned as I take you through this physical fitness journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment